1. Why do you have a live journal?
A. Because I can.
2. What made you start one?
A. Because I could.
3. Is your live journal more for yourself (like a personal diary) or for readers(for entertainment and/or feedback, comments)?
A. Entertainment purposes only. (Mine and the reader's)
4. Do you find your posts lack emotion, or are depersonalised?
A. Absolutely not!
5. Does your LJ impact/affect your face to face social interaction?
A. I cant answer for anyone but myself but I think that question should be reversed. I think face to face social interaction impacts/affects LJ's.
6. How do you see LJ developing over time?
A. Honestly? I think LJs are a big joke. People start them, get bored with them, delete them, start new ones, forget about them, start another new one. Its pretty much just and endless cycle of banal twitticism. Boring. (Trust me on this one, Ive started 9 journals of my own)