|Hi there! My name is Katherine, and I am doing a research task for my…|
May. 12th, 2004 @ 07:36 pm
my heavens, Katherine, a serious question? you've made my heart go pittypat, dear girl. here goes:
1. Why do you have a live journal?i'd always had trouble keeping a journal. when my dear friend sambear invited me to start an lj, i jumped at the chance. it's been a great outlet for me and i've met a number of friends as a result. i'll be meeting a group of people from lj next week, most likely.
2. What made you start one?see above. i kinda dig that Sam guy a lot.
3. Is your live journal more for yourself (like a personal diary) or for readers(for entertainment and/or feedback, comments)?actually, it's both. i've been able to keep track of events in my own life, thoughts i've had, observations about my life. i also post some links to interesting (or odd) things on the net. using it for entertainment and feedback was a natural outgrowth of the friending network.
4. Do you find your posts lack emotion, or are depersonalised?no, not mine, but i do see that in other people's blogs. i rather suspect that's an indication that their own live interaction with people can be subdued.
5. Does your LJ impact/affect your face to face social interaction?yes, thank goodness! i've met some people as a result of lj, will meet more, and i do find that i ask people i meet in other circumstances if they keep a blog online. if they're willing to say yes and invite me to read the journals, i tend to find them more trustworthy and i can get to know them all the better -- and vice versa.
6. How do you see LJ developing over time?
i expect that they'll be adding a video posting before too long. i'm not sure how, but i also figure they'll add a new dimension to the friends networking that's a natural byproduct of the system.
let us know how it goes!
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|