1. Why do you have a live journal?
To update friends about events in my life, to have access to others' journals, to have a running dialog with friends about various subjects, to make new friends.
2. What made you start one?
Several friends convinced me that if I wrote it, they would read it.
3. Is your live journal more for yourself (like a personal diary) or for readers(for entertainment and/or feedback, comments)?
It resembles a diary, but I certainly don't post about everything that goes on in my life. I like to entertain, I like to get feedback, and I like to inform.
4. Do you find your posts lack emotion, or are depersonalised?
No, mine are pretty animated, though I rarely reveal my heart and soul in my journal.
5. Does your LJ impact/affect your face to face social interaction?
Since I've had a running journal for over two years, with commentary by people who know me IRL, it gives friends on LJ who haven't yet met me IRL a reason to trust me, and it accelerates the familiarization process.
6. How do you see LJ developing over time?
Better, stronger, faster! Eventually, it will resemble the Matrix. I want to be an agent!