1. Why do you have a live journal?
To rant when I need to, talk about things I need to get off my chest, ask questions, get support, share art and be inspired.
2. What made you start one?
A lot of my friends were joining when a message board we all hung out at went down.
3. Is your live journal more for yourself (like a personal diary) or for readers(for entertainment and/or feedback, comments)?
More for feedback and support.
4. Do you find your posts lack emotion, or are depersonalised?
5. Does your LJ impact/affect your face to face social interaction?
All the time.
6. How do you see LJ developing over time?
I think its a really great medium and am not sure what kinds of plans the developers have...I will leave that to them. I will continue to use mine for as long as it feels good to do it.